We hope the last few weeks have gone ok and you are remaining positive and looking to the future brightly.
Whilst none of us are currently aware exactly when the current social distancing rules and lockdown will be lifted, we do know that an announcement is imminent and they will be and therefore plans need to be made for the future – preferably sooner rather than later.
As always we want to work with you to ensure that you have everything in place to effectively and compliantly bring your teams back to work when the time comes and/or where appropriate ensure you have the right people in place to ensure your future success. Every business will be different and whilst I am sure you’ve seen some businesses starting to recruit, others restructuring and others are unfortunately having to consider redundancies and/or closing down; we want to ensure you take the right steps to make sure you are fighting fit to go again.
With that in mind we have put together an interim package that will identify, support, and deliver on your current requirements.
‘Your Next Move’ HR Package includes:
- A video call to identify your challenges & opportunities, discuss the options and consider the next steps
- A detailed action plan to deliver our findings
- HR advice via email, phone or video call to support the implementation of the action plan (reasonable usage)
- Best practice guidance on managing the return of employees including health & wellbeing support and communications approach
- Guidance, document provision and support for recruitment, restructure, redundancy, lay off, furlough, absence management, flexible working and disciplinary (we know some people will not want to come back – what are your rights?!) procedures if and where appropriate
All of the above is available for a one-off investment of £450*. This package is currently only available up until the 31st May 2020.
Please let me know when you’d like to arrange a video call to kick things off.
As always, if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
* the cost is applicable for situations under 15 employees. We can still help with more employees but as the legislation is more complex for more employees (depending on the situation you are faced with) more time may be required. We can provide a personalised quote if this is the case. Payment will be required upfront and our terms and conditions will apply. Please do get in touch to find out more.