CooperativeHR Ltd Founder | HR Professional
I am a fast thinking, confident and thorough HR Professional who strives for continuous improvement and results. I add value to any business I work in by quickly building and developing rapport with key stakeholders, asking the right questions and getting to the heart of problems to come up with creative solutions to resolve them.
With over 15 years’ experience in HR, in many different roles and levels in a range of industries, I have extensive experience from dealing with day to day operational and administration issues to writing the people strategy, coaching and mentoring senior leaders, managing performance, restructuring and developing staff.
It’s easy for any business owner to get swept up in the day to day & doing but that’s not why you started your business. I work with you closely to get your passion and drive back to achieve your dreams.
I’ll provide you with expert advice, jargon free, flexible & practical solutions to improve your business performance with effective people practices.
Over the past few years, I’m proud to have:
- Understood and implemented the Furlough process in a number of businesses
- Provided expertise when business owners have needed it without direct hiring costs
- Written and embedded new induction processes
- Investigated and recommended a new performance management process and system
- Disciplined and dismissed under-performing and poor attitude employees
- Implemented a new HR system keeping records all in one place
- Input to people strategy and recommended structure ensuring business is fit for future
- Wrote and got buy in to manager targets and action plans, embedding into daily behaviours
I love a challenge, rolling my sleeves up to support a team and the business whilst being flexible and feeling that I am making a difference. My desired outcome is to see the businesses I work in flourish whilst I continue to learn and develop.
Outside of work I try (!) to keep fit. Enjoying hockey and netball enhancing my love of team work and running when I need to get a quick fix and/or some thinking time!
I do everything I do for my family and love spending time with them, whether that’s a nice meal out with my husband, supporting my daughter at her singing and dance shows or watching my son play football.
I am also a bit of a social animal so I’m often found to be socialising with friends, family and any clients throwing a party!
Get in touch, I’d love to hear from you and I look forward to working with you.